N-Star Gazer [Unfinished] N-Star Gazer [Unfinished]

relaxing

nice relaxing beat man. background melody is super chill...you got that drum loop down to a tee...

great work

check out my latest beat man and rate :)

Mortal Symphony - Gyration Mortal Symphony - Gyration

sexy

sexy fierce beat man. i love the gritty feeling to it, though i've heard the main drum loops somewhere before. was it sampled?

anyway, really nice. could flow a little better though.

MortalSymphony responds:

If by sampled you mean taken from other music then no, but it is made with loops which I either bought or downloaded. It is possible that someone else has found the same loops and used them in his/her music also.

Flex - Storky Flex - Storky

sick

that is some sick work for your first beat. i think the drums should pan a little to the left and the base to the right. also the base should be a little more fierce, could add some synth into the background aswell.

nevertheless this is awesome for your first beat man. nice job.

Storky responds:

ty very mcuh.
no idea panning instruments was rly noticable unless you use a headphone :)
i know just 1 bassline isnt much, but i didnt find any cool "lead" sunds. didnt have much time, but i'm steadely playing with reason when i have the chance so maybe i'll put some more up! :)

&amp;gt;=DNB=&amp;lt; >=DNB=<

hmm

there is no real base in it, dnb should make your eyes roll back. it has to be fierce. this seem a little flat to me. though it is drum n base, i'm not saying it isn't.

i like the guitar although i found it a little cheesy to. seemed a little ejay-ish.

just my view.

PKitsune responds:

THIS one was actually done on eJay. xD

CSD Sux CSD Sux

haha

made me laff
great beat!
good job :)

wyldfyre1 responds:

Glad you liked it! its a horrid place to work LOL.

Especially You Especially You

woah

What the hell :|

ThePeasant responds:

w00t I got a 2!!!!!

Winterbliss Winterbliss

Woah

This is an awesome piece of music. Really good work on it, nice dramatic intro and a catchy melody. Very nice work!! I love the violin samples.